Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tennessee Gal

Growing up in Tullahoma, Tennessee, I thought the Garden of Eden couldn't be any more beautiful than our part of the world. I met my future husband, Alvin Moudy, at Harding College in Searcy, Ark. We married in 1950 and moved to Happy, Texas and raised 4 children, Alvin Jr. Janet Kaye, James Robert and Carolyn King. We have 12 granchildren and 6 great-grandchildren, all who are dearly loved. Grandad Moudy used to say that there wasn't a dud in the bunch, and he was pretty right. I love to paint and wish that I could create paintings as God does with his nature.

7 comments:

Jake Moudy said...

Hey Grandy if you need any help email or call me please



Jake

Unknown said...

Hi Grandy. I am thrilled you got a blog!

Anonymous said...

So excited to "welcome you" to the world of blogging! :) Love you!

Unknown said...

This will be fun!!!

Robyn said...

I love that you're doing this! Love you!

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday today! Love you!

Liss and MOMMY said...

We are happy to see your blog. We are very lucky to have one of your paintings. You gave Cody and I one for our wedding, I have always treasured it. Can't wait to read more of your blog.